MiraScreen Wireless WiFi Display Dongle 1080P HDMI TV Stick Screen Mirroring Miracast DLNA Airplay-Black
- Product Code: Mirascreen
- Availability: 1
- Mirror whatever is on your phone/tablet/pc screen to your TV, support 1080P resolution.
- E-learning, business meeting: wireless display, from out of the shackles of cable, the meeting has become intelligent and efficient.
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n 2.4GHz wireless WiFi 150Mbps. (comes with external WiFi antenna to provide 10M WiFi signal coverage). regular OTA update.
- Supports car HDMI, wireless phone connected to the Car display.
- Easy sharing, streams what you are doing on your phone to a bigger screen, full screen mirroring.
- Please follow below steps to setup MiraScreen:
Step 1: Connect WiFi cable (micro USB head) to MiraScreen dongle.
Step 2: Plug the MiraScreen dongle into the HDMI port of your TV and switch to the right input source.
Step 3: Plug USB cable into an external USB power adapter.
Step 4: Display MiraScreen Main Page.
AirPlay Mirroring for iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Step 1: Switch to Airplay mode by pressing button
Step 2: Get SSID and password on screen
Step 3: Establish WiFi connection between iOS device and MiraScreen.
Step 4: Turn on Airplay and select MiraScreen's SSID.
Then start mirroring.
MiraCast Mirroring for Android:
Step 1: Switch to Miracast mode by pressing button
Step 2: Miracast mode ready
Step 3: Find the Miracast function on your Android device (such as screen mirroring/Miracast/smart view).
Step 4: Establish Miracast connection between Android device and MiraScreen.
Then start mirroring. MiraCast Mirroring for Windows:
For Windows 8.1 launch the "Windows Start Menu > Settings > PC and devices > Devices > Add a device", and then search for MiraScreen Dongle. After that, you may start to mirror.
For Window 10, launch the "Windows Start Menu > Settings > Connected devic
es > Add a printer or scanner", and then search for MiraScreen Dongle. After that, you may start to mirror. (Attention: Due to Miracast is not stable on Windows PC and the configuration changes all the time, this dongle only works with part of Windows device. It is an attached function of the dongle when you buy this dongle for your Android device and iOS device )